Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy (“Policy”) sets forth the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the ocupreptraining.com website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”). This Policy is a legally binding
agreement between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and OcuPrep™ Staffing and Training Solutions (“OcuPrep™ Staffing and Training Solutions”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and OcuPrep™ Staffing and Training Solutions, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
Prohibited activities and uses
You may not use the Website and Services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this Policy:
– Distributing malware or other malicious code.
– Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
– Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
– Distributing pornography or adult related content.
– Promoting or facilitating prostitution or any escort services.
– Hosting, distributing or linking to child pornography or content that is harmful to minors.
– Promoting or facilitating gambling, violence, terrorist activities or selling weapons or ammunition.
– Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances, drug contraband or prescription medications.
– Managing payment aggregators or facilitators such as processing payments on behalf of other businesses or charities.
– Facilitating pyramid schemes or other models intended to seek payments from public actors.
– Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
– Manual or automatic credit card or other available payment methods testing using bots or scripts.
– Purchasing any of the offered Services on someone else’s behalf.
– Misrepresenting or fraudulently representing products or services.
– Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
– Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through the Website and Services.
Any User in violation of the Website and Services security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
– Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security of the Website and Services.
– Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
– Accessing another network without permission, including to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures.
– Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorization of the owner of the system or network.
Defamation and objectionable content
We value the freedom of expression and encourage Users to be respectful with the content they post. We are not a publisher of User content and are not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims or to determine whether certain material, which we may find objectionable, should be censored. However, we reserve the right to moderate, disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or to us or the Website and Services, as determined in our sole discretion.
Copyrighted material must not be published via the Website and Services without the explicit permission of the copyright owner or a person explicitly authorized to give such permission by the copyright owner. Upon receipt of a claim for copyright infringement, or a notice of such violation, we will immediately run full investigation. However, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to take down alleged infringing material from the Website and Services. We may terminate the Service of Users with repeated copyright infringements. Further procedures may be carried out if necessary. We will assume no liability to any User of the Website and Services for the removal of any such material. If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person or persons using the Website and Services, please send a report of the copyright infringement to the contact details listed at the
end of this Policy. Your notice must include the following:
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You take full responsibility for maintaining reasonable security precautions for your account. You are responsible for protecting and updating any login account provided to you for the Website and Services.
We reserve our right to be the sole arbiter in determining the seriousness of each infringement and to immediately take corrective actions, including but not limited to:
– Suspending or terminating your Service with or without notice upon any violation of this Policy. Any violations may also result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
– Disabling or removing any content which is prohibited by this Policy, including to prevent harm to others or to us or the Website and Services, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
– Reporting violations to law enforcement as determined by us in our sole discretion.
– A failure to respond to an email from our abuse team within 2 days, or as otherwise specified in the communication to you, may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
Suspended and terminated User accounts due to violations will not be re-activated.
Nothing contained in this Policy shall be construed to limit our actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the prohibited activities. We reserve the right to take any and all additional actions we may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the Website and Services, and levying cancellation charges to cover our costs. In addition, we reserve at all times all rights and remedies available to us with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
If you have discovered and would like to report a violation of this Policy, please contact us immediately. We will investigate the situation and provide you with full assistance.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services. OcuPrep™